Writing a Guest Article
Contact Form (emediablgg)
About, Terms of Use, Privacy
Impressum / Copyright 2008

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Augmented Reality Sources

You probably already heard about augmented reality being a trend especially in mobile media with applications displaying information about subjects while holding a mobile phone cam onto a subject around you. Such services are offered by the Layar and Wikitude mobile browsers. Furthermore there are a couple of mobile apps for the iPhone and Android system around.

An up to date overview of augmented reality trends and services is available at the June update at FOLDEN. There is a list of articles about augmented reality and a brief review at the marketing update.

4 Kommentare:

Unknown said...

Very real post...
Thank you for sharing..Blackberry Apps

Super Blogger said...

hi nice blog you got here. :) do you want to exchange links? please visit my blog and comment back to any of my posts to message me.. if you add me on your blogroll or friends list i will add your site to my blogroll too. here is my blog: pink gadgets
thanks!

amit said...

Thanks for sharing, very informative, nice one, I like to hear more about web development and flex development, I don't know what is this flex development..
1976 Chevrolet Corvette AC Compressor

Anonymous said...

its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.
Porsche 911 Turbo

FOLDEN.INFO eMarketing and iMedia
Get Chitika Premium
Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Internet Business Directory - BTS Local
Blog Search, Blog Directory
Creativity & Innovation Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Technology Blogs - Blog Rankings
ss_blog_claim=7a58aaf2b9c13c98f7c32a4053ece335